Eviction Process & Late Payments
Our Rent Payment Terms
- Rent payments are due on the 1st of each month and considered late thereafter.
- We allow 2 days of grace before charging the late fee and beginning the eviction process.
- On the 4th of the month, the Ex-Official Constable is hired to serve the 7-day pay or quit notice on each tenant in default.
- The response from the tenant determines what happens next.
- If the tenant pays, all is well, no further action needed.
- If the tenant doesn’t pay, the manager files for summary eviction with the court and obtains an order for locking out the tenant.
Or complete the form and we will be in touch.
Get in Touch With Us
Owner or Renter?